Landscapes are mix of various elements and hardscaping features are often very important aspects of them. When someone thinks of a landscape, many automatically think of plants, trees and lawns. We rarely think about the paving, garden steps or walls that segment different areas of the landscape. However, the fact is that hardscaping features lend stability and create usable spaces that are often the foundation on which the rest of the features are installed.
This means they have to be designed with great care and attention to detail. We at Stone, Earth & Water are one of the leading hardscaping companies in the region and our projects beautify homes all around the Central Virginia area.
Range of Masonry Installations
Every job approach is handled expertly and professionally, and our customers know that with us on the job, they don’t have to worry about quality or scheduling. On board our team are hardscape designers with years of experience behind them. This means you have the assurance that all elements will be attractive and add value to your overall landscape. As part of our hardscaping projects we handle installation of features including:
- Driveways, pathways & walkways
- Brick/stone/concrete paver installation
- Edging and curbing
- Outdoor kitchens
- Retaining walls
- Boundary walls
Hardscape Design and Install Process
Regardless of the scope, size and complexity of the job, we handle it in the best possible way and follow a very meticulous and thorough work process:
- When you call us our designer will come over and survey the space
- We consult with you and develop and understanding of the scope of work
- Our designers will work on your ideas and provide their own to create a space that meets your needs
- There will be a discussion about the materials to be used and your budget
- You will be provided a detailed plan
- Adjustments to the design will be made until it is exactly the way you want it
- Our expert craftsmen will work with you and your designer to ensure your project is completed to your complete satisfaction
We use high quality materials such as concrete, brick, natural stone, pavers, edging, wood, etc. in our work, and experienced personnel for the job; this ensures the installation will be sturdy and durable. Our aim is simple, to provide desired features at very reasonable design-build cost.
Benefits of Hardscaping
There are numerous benefits of choosing hardscaping features in your landscape, such as:
- Hardscaping helps anchor large spaces and creates useable areas for your family to relax and enjoy.
- Creates pathways to access different areas.
- Strategically-placed retaining walls, graded and sloping land can be used in a more functional manner.
For any more information, please call Stone, Earth & Water at 804-598-3645. You can also send us your landscape project details via this online form and one of our experts will get back to you right away.