All contract services are founded on sound horticultural principals and a thorough understanding (over 27 years) of the unique growing conditions of Richmond.
- Multiple Employees with horticulture degrees.
- Crews complete a checklist based on your properties unique requirements during each service visit.
- Consistent service. The same crew, the same day,
andthe same time. Annualcheckup for all ornamental plants (like your annual physical) and a follow-up consultation with you.
- A door hanger is left after each visit so you know what’s been done.
- Property audits performed by the owner.
- Soil testing to gauge and manage your fertility program.
- Well managed business (owner with degrees in horticulture and business) in operation since 1995.
Be sure to check out questions you should ask any landscape maintenance company you are considering to care for your property.
…ITS ALL YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS